It’s true that one of the best ways to learn something new, is to listen to an expert – and that’s where our podcast series comes in. I have sourced a range of interesting business people who are experts in their fields, and simply let them talk about their key subject. No sales pitches just fascinating unedited conversations which I love, packed full of useful information entirely relevant to small business owners.
If you are not used to podcasts, they are very simple to use. You can download our very own Business Growth Club podcast app to your mobile by clicking on the tabs below – Google Play if you have an android phone, and App Store if you have an iPhone. You can then listen to every episode on your phone, and use it’s Bluetooth feature to listen in your car for instance.
You can also access our series on iTunes, Stitcher and Spreaker or simply download to your PC below.
Google Play Store
iOS App Store
- The Internet of Things - what it is and why it matters.
- How to navigate employment law - top tips for employers!
- Bespoke Software Company Naked Element Reveals All!
- Why Building A Personal Brand Is Vital - Chris Reeve Reveals All!
- Tom Bool and the disruptive language group doing things their own way
- Digital Marketing Expert Marcus Hemsley reveals all!
- A 'brown' man in Norfolk - Part 2, running multiple businesses and watching a mole!
- Generation Avocado with Kieran Miles
- What Is Branding And Why Does It Matter?
- Why Your Mindset Is So Important In Sales
- Focus on people's strengths and watch productivity soar! Here's how.
- What exactly is financial planning and why passives beat active investments long term
- How easy is it to borrow money and what are the options?
- How the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce fits in today's world - Chris Sargisson, CEO, explains!
- What can the Swiss teach us about Business?
- Sunday Times endorses Thrive?
- What about exporting, the help available and where to start
- Should You Publish A Business Book, And If So How?
- Why Do We All Think So Differently?
- What is Qualitative Research?
- What Are R&D Tax Credits And Who Can Claim?
- Why telling stories is massively important to any business
- Nutrition and fitness go hand in hand
- We plan our life, so why not plan for our death?
- Why you should consider an apprentice
- Being a female business person in a male dominated sector
- A Black Businessman In Norfolk
- How to use social Media
- What is cloud accounting?
- Why you must get your terms of business right!
The Business Growth Club is a group of small business owners looking to grow by sharing knowledge and ideas. In other words common sense advice – that isn’t that common!